List Price: $199.75
Sale Price: $199.75
(as of 04/27/2016 05:11 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 3-4 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
If you want to enjoy superior comfort while riding on hills, then you might have to get the 26-inch Genesis V2100 dual-suspension bike. Featuring a dual-suspension frame, this men's Genesis bicycle is very hill-friendly, and offers you a smooth riding experience even on rough terrain. The suspension fork of this Genesis Mountain Bike ensures you don't feel the bumps on the road. The Shimano gearing system of this bicycle makes shifting between gears a breeze, thus letting you move up and down hills effortlessly. Sudden braking will now be safe, as this Genesis V2100 dual-suspension bike features a front disc brake and a rear V-brake. Long-lasting tires provide a strong grip over rugged paths. Those who love off-road cycling will enjoy the Genesis V2100 Bicycle.
- Riding style: mountain bike Frame: 26" full suspension aluminum MTB frame with 4 bar linkage Handlebars: steel riser MTB
- Suspension: fork with 80mm travel Rear Shocks: Coil 80mm travel Gearing: Shimano EF40 21 speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Rear derailleur: Shimano Tourney TZ40 SIS Saddle: Velo black padded
- Seat post: Alloy micro adjust 27.2 X 300mm with quick-release Brakes: disk brake 160mm linear pull rear Brake Levers: Shimano EF40 integrated aluminum Rims: Alloy black 26" x 1.5" Tires: MTB 26" x 2.1"
- Pedals: standard Chain: KMC Stem: A-head TDS63K-8 EXT:100mm 15D Dimensions: 68"L x 24"W x 39"H Assembly required