List Price: $478.80
Sale Price: $478.80
(as of 04/27/2016 05:11 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Free Shipping: unspecified
The Jack is designed to go at any pace you choose and to roll over anything in your path. Forget leaving your urban machine in that communal bike garage and getting nicked and scratched; keep it inside and safe…with you. That's how it should be, right? The Jack is designed around a beefy 7005 aluminum frame and phat Schwalbe Big Apple tires. The Jack has seven nicely-spaced gears to keep things simple, enough for most anything you're likely to encounter in the city. What kind of bike is this? It's a human powered urban machine, Jack. Fast and convenient and perfect for quick errands around town, a jaunt to the nearest café, or a leisurely ride in the park. The emphasis is on comfort and convenience. Dahon Urban Utility bikes fold fast and fold small, perfect if you live in an apartment or commute to work. Customers can mail in their warranty registration card to: please refer to www.dahonbikes.com.
- Fold it and store it in your trunk so you save the cost and hassle of a car rack
- Dahon Axis stem adjusts for height and reach so you'll always find the perfect riding position
- Never worry about flats with the BioLogic PostPump a seatpost with an integrated pump
- Folds in less than ten seconds so you can take it anywhere
- Schwalbe Big Apple tires are luxuriously comfortable, fast rolling, and have a Kevlar anti-puncture lining