List Price: $750.00
Sale Price: $649.99
(as of 04/27/2016 05:11 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The hook delivers a pure and simple mountain bike experience, reflecting the Evolution of the hard tail: its light, responsive, and just plain fun to ride. This starts with the frame's slack geometry. Long and low, this bike is worlds apart from hard tails of the past. It maintains the efficient power transfer and precision of cross-country hard tails, but it's made for ripping. Short chain stays and a low bottom bracket make it a blast to ride, especially while descending and cornering. Outfitted with a plush five inch fork, single ring drivetrain, 27.5 inch.
- Reliable hand built 6061-T6 aluminum alloy hard tail frame w/ progressive, low slung geometry for trail riding performance
- SR Suntour XCM 120mm travel suspension fork tackles trail obstacles
- Sram 1x8 gearing for simplicity and smooth shifting
- Tektro Aries Mechanical Disc w/ 160mm Rotors
- DB SL-7 Double wall 27.5" wheels are sturdy enough to tackle the trail