List Price: $700.00
Sale Price: $555.12
(as of 04/27/2016 05:11 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
Maybe you’re new to this whole mountain biking thing, or maybe you just want to take a stab at trail riding on 29” wheels, but either way, the Overdrive will get you out having fun. The 6061-T6 aluminum alloy is a trusted frame material, and the custom formed and butted tubes create a structure that is uniquely strong and lightweight. The machined head tube lets you steer with precision and the forged rear dropouts with a replaceable derailleur hanger mean you don’t have to worry about something breaking. All that’s left to you is to get out and ride. This bike is part of the new Diamondback Ready Ride Program. Hand built and shipped ride ready in a few easy steps! Diamondback Ready Ride bikes eliminate the usual hassle of tedious at-home bike assembly, an often-ignored process that can take hours. Our program allows you to spend less time assembling your new bike and more time riding it. Ready Ride bikes are hand-built nearly to completion and shipped straight to you. All you need to do is put on the front wheel, seat, and pedals. Yes, the brakes are dialed in and the derailleurs are adjusted: just pump up the tires and go!
- Hand built 6061-T6 aluminum alloy 29er hard tail frame is tried and true
- Customer formed and butted tubing for great balance of strength and light weight
- SR Suntour suspension fork provides added control and comfort on the trail
- Shimano 8-speed drivetrain is a staple of reliability
- Tektro mechanical disc brakes offer great stopping power
- Diamondback Ready Ride: bike comes in bigger box, takes less time to assemble and is ready to ride in a few easy steps
- Hand built 6061-T6 aluminum alloy 29er hard tail frame with custom formed and butted tubing has a great balance of strength and light weight
- Shimano 3x8-speed drivetrain is a staple of reliability