List Price: $449.99
Sale Price: $332.99
(as of 04/27/2016 05:11 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
The GMC Topkick 21-Speed Mountain Bike features a full-suspension, strong aluminum frame that utilizes a floating beam suspension design that is mated to a Zoom suspension fork with elastomer/spring technology. The Topkick's drivetrain starts with Micro shift push shifters. These shifters control Shimano's tried and true TZ-30GS derailleur. The drivetrain finishes up with a strong aluminum wheelset featuring V-shape rim profile and high-flange alloy hubs. Stopping is handled by Promax disk brakes on the front and rear. These brakes are vastly superior to rim brakes, especially under adverse road conditions. True to it's GMC roots, this bicycle is rugged, good looking and built for the long haul.
- 21-speed mountain bike features a full-suspension, strong aluminum frame
- Floating beam suspension design is mated to a Zoom suspension fork with elastomer/spring technology
- Micro shift push shifters and Shimano TZ-30GS derailleur
- Strong aluminum wheelset featuring V-shape rim profile and high-flange alloy hubs
- Front and rear Promax disk brakes work great, even in adverse conditions