List Price: $1,299.00
Sale Price: $1,299.00
(as of 04/27/2016 05:11 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Free Shipping: unspecified
The Talon is the perfect choice for triathletes looking to train on a road bike but race a tri bike without emptying their wallets on two separate machines; triathletes who race different distances and formats throughout the season; cyclists looking for a non-threatening, non-bank-breaking bike for their first triathlon or duathlon; or simply riders seeking road bike handling with tri bike speed. some assembly required
- Constructed of Kestrel's Enhanced Modulus Hybrid (EMH) carbon - a combination of 800K and 700K carbon fibers - it's lightweight and stiff, yet also designed to offer a bit more compliance.
- Designed in the A2 Wind Tunnel, the stays, seat post, and seat tube are aerodynamically contoured; plus, fully internal cable routing ensures clean airflow over the entire bike.
- Proprietary Kestrel H-Stays - the uniquely, asymmetrically shaped seat stays and chainstays - are designed to improve lateral stiffness and thus power transfer, while also supplying vibration dampening.
- Kestrel EMS Pro Aero Seatpost allows for the saddle to be mounted in a wide range of positions - more forward for tri use or backward for road.
- Triathlon model comes with Oval Concepts aero base bar with clip-on aero extensions, bar-end shifters, and an Oval Concepts tri saddle.