PUBLIC Bikes Women's C1 Dutch Style Step-Thru City Bike, Single Speed, Cream, 20-Inch/Large (2014 Model)
List Price: $299.00
Sale Price: $299.00
(as of 04/27/2016 05:11 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Free Shipping: Eligible For Free Shipping
PUBLIC bikes are high quality city bikes designed in San Francisco, with the same dependable quality you'll find in a bike shop, but a lot more style. Whether you're looking for a commuter bike or a cruiser bike, a hybrid bike or a comfort bike, a women's bike or a men's bike, all PUBLIC bikes include the practical details that we think every bike should have: full fenders and chain guard to keep your clothes clean, rack mounts on the back and front so you can carry your daily cargo sweat-free, a kickstand and a comfortable upright riding position for good visibility in traffic and no kinks in your neck. The PUBLIC C1 is our elegant step-through design found on classic Dutch bikes and city bikes all over Europe. It offers our most upright and stately ride, with stylish swept-back handlebars, for a graceful upright posture while pedaling. The very low top tube is easy to step over for effortless dismounts and is great for riding in a dress (or a kilt.) The most affordable PUBLIC bike, it uses a low-maintenance, hassle-free single-speed drivetrain that's geared for easy pedaling on flat streets and light-to-moderate hills. Two strong rim brakes offer fast, reliable stopping power for the steepest San Francisco hills, far better than a coaster brake. And sturdy cream tires let you cruise over even the roughest roads with a smile. Apartment-friendly design at less than 30 lbs. (For safe riding, PUBLIC Bikes on Amazon require bike shop assembly by a professional bike mechanic).
- Affordable and practical Dutch-style single-speed city bike; features matching fenders, chain guard, kickstand and rack mounts
- Elegant step-through Dutch bike frame of high quality lightweight steel with a lifetime warranty offers an unbelievably smooth ride on rough roads
- Single-speed gearing is reliable and low-maintenance, for easy pedaling (and coasting ) in flat areas and light-to-moderate hills
- Strong front and rear brakes with modern dual-pivot alloy brake calipers offer quick stopping power even on steep San Francisco hills
- What's your size? Small/16-inch frame: 4'8" 5'5"; Large/20-inch frame: 5'6" 5'10"