List Price: $329.00
Sale Price: $329.00
(as of 04/27/2016 05:11 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Free Shipping: unspecified
From Retrospec Bicycles, this is the all-new mantra 7. We've transformed our beloved mantra fixie into a new kind of speed demon with seven gears. Yes, seven gears. Don't worry, though, because we've incorporated all the features you love about our mantra and built a brawnier, burlier, and heftier bicycle. A hand-built, double-butted, and tig-welded steel frame stands as the bike's exceptionally durable Skeleton and a top of the line seven-speed Altus derailleur is this bike's heart and soul. It's equipped with two brakes, one front and one rear, so you stay safe. With deep-v rims, sealed bearing hubs, and wanda commuter tires, you'll be rocking and rolling up and down hillsides effortlessly.
- Hand-built, Tig-welded urban comfort steel frame, perfect for commuting to work, cruising at the beach, and racing circles around competitors
- Move quickly & efficiently with 7-speed Shimano Altus derailleur & Shimano Revoshift grip twisting shifters-hands never leave position while shifting
- Ride smoothly on our renowned wheelset with 43mm Super deep-v rim, sealed bearing hubs, and Kenda Kwest commuter tires with water dispersion grooves
- Comes standard with Kenda Kwest commuter tires, VP freestyle pedals, KMC chain, and Super deep-v rims-the ultimate cycling machine
- The mantra-7 has everything you need for your commute