Tommaso Sentiero Adventure Disc Road Bike - Italian Heritage and Craftsmenship - Upgraded Shimano Gears
List Price: $549.99
Sale Price: $549.99
(as of 04/27/2016 05:11 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Free Shipping: unspecified
Over the years, we have heard a lot of requests for a versatile road bike that is not just confined to the roads. If you are one of these riders waiting for the perfect commuter or bike to take you where regular road bikes don't dare tread, the Sentiero is the bike for you.The Sentiero is our entry level Adventure Bike, which is here to truly redefine the way you think about road bikes. The Sentiero was engineered by our design team using the same premium shaped tubing and frame designs we use in our aluminum road series. The frame uses a compact geometry which provides a smoother ride and increased power transfer when compared to other frame geometries. These frames are built to last and we back it up with an industry leading lifetime frame guarantee.The Sentiero was built on the same platform as our top selling Imola, offering 24 speeds of pure power and performance wherever the road or trail takes you. With a 12-25T Sunrace cassette and a Claris Triple 30/39/50T crankset, the Sentiero can take you through the park, over the hills, and to down your favorite bike path with ease. By upgrading to disc brakes (Tektro Novela), we've made it so you can stop the Sentiero with ease in rain, mud, or whatever else your chosen path throws your way.
- Durable Aluminum Compact Frame Combined with an SST Steel Frame For Maximum Durability
- The Shimano Claris Derailleurs & Shifters ensure accurate and smooth shifts, allowing you to shift and brake without moving your hands
- The Shimano Claris Triple Crankset in the front combined with a 12x25 cassette in the rear will give you all the gear you will ever need when the road gets steep
- Compact frame geometry offers power and comfort in a sleek package, while a rear triangle drilled for racks makes this an optimal commuter
- Professional Assembly Required