List Price: $269.99
Sale Price: $269.99
(as of 04/27/2016 05:11 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Free Shipping: unspecified
The single speed Allen Urban model incorporates a 6061 aluminum frame, high performance 451 MM wheels, a patented folding stem and delivers a smooth, responsive ride. As a single speed model, the Urban is best suited for flat terrain or small hills. The key benefit of this model is that the 451 MM wheels deliver an exceptionally comfortable ride. With the exception of our Downtown model, all Allen folding bicycles use 451 MM wheels, which are slightly larger than standard 20" wheels and deliver an exceptionally comfortable ride. The Urban uses a patented press-linkage folding design on the frame and headset which makes folding and storing this bicycle quick and easy. A patented rear wheel lock system allow the bicycle to be rolled like a cart when in a folded position for easy transport. Rider size range: 4'8" to 6'5"/Max rider weight: 230 LB. Bike ships 100% assembled - unfold and go.
- 6061 Aluminum Frame and a low maintenance single speed drive train deliver a great folding bicycle for urban environments
- One speed gearing for flat trails or small hills
- 451 MM Wheels deliver improved performance and handling over the standard 20" or 16" found on most folding bicycles
- Patented frame release levers allow quick and easy folding of bicycle in less than 8 seconds
- Patented wheel lock system secures the bicycle when folded and allows the bicycle to be rolled like a cart