List Price: $260.00
Sale Price: $260.00
(as of 04/27/2016 05:11 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Free Shipping: unspecified
Retrospec was founded in 2009 in downtown Los Angeles to fulfill the need for a fixed-gear urban bicycle with transportation and style in mind. All of our frames are tig-welded and are available in many colors to fit your own unique style. We only use top quality components such as: Double walled super deep V wheels, 3 piece cranks, CST High Performance tires, Kraton rubber grips, riser style handlebars and KMC chains. With distribution on 6 continents and an ever-growing product line up, Retrospec is committed to providing you with a bike that is not only durable, but affordable as well.
- Classic, streamlined fixed gear bike designed for urban road warriors
- Track bike frame provides aggressive ride, and Retrospec has eliminated all cables and wires from bike's design except for simple front brake, making it sleek and minimal
- NECO 1/18-inch threadless headset, Zoom alloy BMX 570-millimeter handlebars, Promax alloy BMX stem, and Retrospec Kraton rubber "All-Star" grips
- Front radius brake with radius lever, black or white Retrospec saddle, Retrospec black alloy 48T crankset, and NECO cartridge bottom bracket
- Classic BMX pedals with Retrospec BMX straps, Retrospec alloy 41-millimeter double-wall 700x32C rims, KT sealed bearing hubs (F 100-millimeter, R 110 fixed/free cogs, 16T), and CST Super HP 700x32C tires