List Price: $399.99
Sale Price: $399.88
(as of 04/27/2016 05:11 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Free Shipping: unspecified
This classic hybrid cruiser style EVRYjourney 7-speed bicycle with matching full fenders and 26-inch wheels from sixthreezero is perfect for cruise, leisure, and commute riding. Featuring a Shimano 7 Speed Internal Hub the bike is ideal for street, trail, long distance and uphill riding. The forward pedaling design on the EVRYjourney is designed with a low center of gravity that allows for the rider's back to remain upright with proper leg extension while riding. When at a full stop the rider can stand over the seat and easily mount and dismount on and off of the bike. The frame color blends with the brown seat and grips to create a sleek, classic looking cruiser. Front and rear handbrakes make stopping easy and precise. The sixthreezero EVRYjourney cruiser’s mechanical configuration, classic frame, and additional features make this an awesome bike for almost any situation – rain or shine, city or cruising. Ride along with sixthreezero in the creation of a community of life enthusiasts who are passionate about living everyday to its fullest and enjoy the benefits of one of man's simplest and greatest mobility inventions, the bicycle. Ride Easy.
- Step-through aluminum city frame 7-speed hybrid touring, urban commuting, and cruiser bike with matching full fenders, and 26" wheels
- Shimano 7-speed Internal Hub with front and rear handbrakes allows for wide range of riding from leisure to long distance commutes
- Brown synthetic leather comfy saddle and grips with classic stitching; 2" semi-slick tires provide excellent roll, and a cushioned, stable ride
- Low swooping frame makes for easy step-thru entry on and off the bike; puts rider in an upright, heads-up position
- The foot-forward seat and pedal position allows riders of varying heights to stop and put feet flat on the ground while staying in the saddle