List Price: $339.99
Sale Price: $339.99
(as of 04/27/2016 05:11 UTC)Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product..
Free Shipping: unspecified
Our Solé Bicycle features a simple and minimalist custom frame - designed to maximize efficiency and speed. The whole bicycle weighs only 26lbs! Caring for your Solé Bicycle - Pump it up: Every few weeks, your tires would be super stoked if you grabbed your friendly bicycle pump and pushed some air into them. Your tires were meant to slowly seep air -- so when they get low, pump them up. Keep it between 80-120 psi (Presta valve equipped). Lube it or lose it: Your new Solé Bicycle comes nice 'n lubed up, but over time mother nature can be pretty sneaky, especially with your chain. If yer chain starts squeakin', grab some lubricant at your local bike shop and lightly apply. In fixie mode, the bicycle won't coast; it's only in motion as long as your feet are pedaling. This makes riders feel more closely linked to their rides, like equestrians who read their horse's diary. The single-speed mode has only one gear and allows riders to coast down hills or across smoothly paved roads. Whats in the Box: Your brand new Solé Bicycle comes 90% assembled. All you gotta do is throw on the front tire, handle bars and seat and your Solé is ready to go. Don't worry, we have all the tools you'll need to turn your 90% Solé in a 100% Solé. We've also included a step-by-step assembly guide.
- 49cm Fits Riders 5'2 - 5'4, 52cm Fits Riders 5'4 - 5'8, 55cm fits Riders 5'8-6'0, 59cm fits Riders 6'0+
- Flip / Flop Hub - Easily Change Your Riding Style Between Fixed Gear or Single Speed
- Durable, High Performance Hi-Tensile Steel Frame & Fork - Machine Tig-Welded
- Machined Deep Dish 50mm Rims, Radius Front Brake for Prime Stopping Power
- Superior Frame Geometry, and Large Profile Hubs Create a Insanely Smooth Ride